Welcome! I am Cristina Pop, Coach for Expatriation and Life Changes.
Supporting expatriates, their spouses and multicultural teenagers to move forward in their lives and careers is my passion and my calling. I am very grateful that I can see the gleam in the eyes of my clients when they achieve amazing goals.
I am French with Romanian roots. I have been expatriated to Austria and China. And when I look back, I know that my life experiences, all the difficult situations and challenges led me to coaching and today allow me to put myself into my clients' shoes, to understand their situation in order to efficiently support them.
I have been there, too...
I know what it feels like when
- you have a great job but you feel empty and not in the right place
- you move to a new country, lose your status of independent working woman and have to start it all over from zero
- you ask yourself "What is the job that suits me best?" and you long to do that job
- you feel "lost in translation", out of place in a country where you don't speak the language, in a culture that you don't understand yet and you experience a "culture shock"
- you start your own business (in a foreign country)
- you move from one country to another and ask yourself: "How do I make the most out of those experiences abroad?", "What will I do when I go back home", "Where is home?"
- you experience a "culture shock" when you relocate to your home country
Why choose me as your coach?
And because I know how it feels like, I can support you with empathy and authenticity in your journey from where you are to where you want to be in your life. To my coaching practice I bring my life experience combined with the coaching skills acquired in the best coaching schools around the world as well as my knowledge of the business environment
+ creativity, intuition, passion and playfulness
Andrea: "Working with Cristina is a valuable experience, one would not want to miss."
International and cross-cultural experience:
- More than 300 hours coaching experience with clients of diverse cultures, nationalities and backgrounds
- Life and work experience in Romania, France, Austria and China as Expatriate, Expatriate Spouse and Expatriate Entrepreneur
- Training as Professional and Life Coach in 3 different cities: Paris, Vienna, London
- Working languages: English, French, Romanian and German.
Coaching trainings and certifications:
- Co-active Coach: Coaches Training Institute (CTI), London, UK
- Solution Focused Coach and Consultant, Vienna, Austria
- Professional Coach, International Mozaik, Paris, France
- MBTI ® Certified Practitioner, OPP Paris, France
- Strong Interest Inventory® Certified Practitioner, GS Consultants San Francisco, USA
- Coaching Constellations with Systembrett, Vienna, Austria
Background in Marketing, in a leading market research company in Paris and in one of France's largest banks. During this time I was in close contact with clients from a wide range of business sectors and worked in an international environment.
Specialty: I coach in one-to-one sessions and design workshops specifically suited for expatriates, spouses and multicultural teenagers.
Volunteer Work/ Associations actively supported:
- Mentoring and Coaching Workshops for "Women’s Career Network Vienna - European Professional Women Network"
- Group moderation and Workshops for Expatriate Spouses looking for a job in Vienna - "Vienne Accueil" Association
I love to garden, to do yoga, to hike in the mountains and to travel around the world. I love to meet people from different cultures, to learn new languages, taste novel food and discover new places. I have traveled to more than 40 countries.
My core values are harmony, nature, flow, connection, excellence, authenticity, humanity and creativity. They guide and inspire my work.
My life is overflowing with beauty, people, colors and smiles. I am married to Nicolas and the mother of a little girl.